The M100 Brushless Motor is a simple motor version of the T100 Thruster.
It uses the same internal components but doesn’t have the plastic nozzle or other components.
- Waterproof brushless camera gimbals
- Underwater actuators
- Build your own thruster
- Small ROVs that don’t need full size thrusters
The M100 is also used as the vertical thruster on the OpenROV Compatible Kit.
- Efficient brushless electric motor
- Standard mounting holes spaced 19mm and 16mm apart
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments
- Operates under extreme pressure and depth
- High-performance plastic bearings that don’t corrode
- Solder pads to connect and seal wires
It is strongly recommended to insulate the motor. Over time, without insulation, the wires will begin to show signs of corrosion.
|Operating Voltage||6-16 Volts|
|Max Current||12.5 Amps|
|Max Power||135 Watts|
|Length||2.12 in||54 mm|
|Diameter||1.26 in||32 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||0.157 in||4.0 mm|
|Mounting Hole Spacing||0.75 in & 0.63 in||19 mm & 16 mm|
|Mounting Holes||M3x0.5 Screws|
|Weight in Air||0.20 lb||90 g|
|Weight in Water||0.16 lb||71 g|