NVIDIA Maxwell GPU, Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A57 Processor, and 4GB LPDDR4 Memory
Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
Items for Getting Started
- microSD Card
The Jetson Nano Developer Kit uses a microSD card as a boot device and for main storage. It’s important to have a card that’s fast and large enough for your projects; the minimum recommended is a 32 GB UHS-1 card. (See the instructions below to flash your microSD card with the operating system and software).
- Micro-USB Power Supply
You’ll need to power the developer kit with a good quality power supply that can deliver 5V⎓2A at the developer kit’s Micro-USB port. Not every power supply promising “5V⎓2A” will actually do this.
As an example of a good power supply, NVIDIA has validated Adafruit’s 5V 2.5A Switching Power Supply with 20AWG MicroUSB Cable (GEO151UB-6025). It was specifically designed to overcome common problems with USB power supplies
- Download the Jetson Nano Developer Kit SD Card Image, and note where it was saved on the computer.
- Write the image to your microSD card by following the instructions below according to your computer’s operating system: Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Included in the Box
Your Jetson Nano Developer Kit box includes:
- NVIDIA Jetson module and reference carrier board
- Small paper card with quick start and support information
- Folded paper stand
Items not Included
You’ll also need:
- microSD card (32GB UHS-1 minimum recommended)
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Computer display (HDMI or DP)
- Micro-USB power supply
- microSD card slot for main storage
- 40-pin expansion header
- Micro-USB port for 5V power input, or for Device Mode
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- USB 3.0 ports (x4)
- HDMI output port
- DisplayPort connector
- DC Barrel jack for 5V power input
- MIPI CSI-2 camera connectors
Please get in touch with us through our Contact Us page.
There are no reviews yet.