Completely upgraded, re-engineered
Faster, more powerful
You’ll recognise the price along with the basic shape and size, so you can simply drop your new Raspberry Pi into your old projects for an upgrade; and as always, it has kept all its software backwards-compatible, so what you create on a Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older models you own too.
- Dual Display (4k output), you can run two monitors at once — and in 4K, too!
- Your new small computer with a complete desktop experience.
- The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports, you’ll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
- Different variants of the Raspberry Pi 4 available, depending on how much RAM you need — 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
You will need
- A 15W USB-C power supply – we recommend the official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply
- A microSD card loaded with NOOBS, the software that installs the operating system (buy a pre-loaded SD card along with your Raspberry Pi or download NOOBS to load a card yourself).
- A keyboard and mouse.
- Cables to connect to one or two displays via Raspberry Pi 4’s micro HDMI ports.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B product brief
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Please get in touch with us through our Contact Us page.
There are no reviews yet.